Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Chapter...Can I get a redo?

Now that we are settled in our new home in South Carolina and I have a husband to help me with putting the kids in pajamas and dishes and such, I'd like to start my 365 all over again. The past year was amazingly difficult and every day was a countdown to normal life. Now, I wish time would slow down. I don't want Mike to leave us again and I just want to freeze time, with my babies the ages that they are and our family together. I love looking back at the old 365 and realizing some things haven't changed- I still have my trusty Nikon, a love of travel and two cutie pies to harass with my camera all day. I really miss all you old ladies reading this...and I'm glad you begged me to bring back the 'little things'. xoxo, Mandie

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love stalking you! Miss u to death!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU TOO!!!!! MAKE A BLOG SO I CAN STALK YOU AND THAT HANDSOME BABY!!

    ReplyDelete