Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Honestly, wicked good. {48}


Sorry this is sort of turning into a food blog but all I do is cook lately, therefore I take pictures of my work. Because food is pretty, I think.

Tonight I made delicious vegan chickpea cutlets, roasted red potatoes and steamed broccoli. www.yeahthatveganshit.blogspot.com has a buttload of wicked appetizing recipes that are super cheap and satisfy my picky children. (AND CARNIVORE HUSBAND, GASP!)

Anyways, it's like -10 outside and we are out of milk. Does anyone else notice that milk vanishes at the worst possible times? Maybe that's why little Portuguese old ladies rush to the market in their babushkas to stock up when it flurries.

1 comment:

  1. glad you liked those! i instantly thought of you. i hope your clit fell off.

    ReplyDelete